Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Rocking Angel

Hi Everyone, how are you all?
 
As it's been a little colder today I thought I would blog my 1st Christmas card
of the year..... Only 104 more days to go!!!!
 
My card today is also one of my cards I have done for my
DT work with craftstyle products,
they will be on Create and Craft on Monday 16th September
at 4pm showing the latest Christmas designs.
 

I have made a rocker card using the Christmas cut and create angel sheet.
 


I have used just the 1st and 2nd layer of decoupage from the sheet,
this leaves the base image and other layers for another card.
I have added glitter to the halo and wings for a little sparkle.
 

 
The star backing sheet goes with the cut and create range, and is
a lovely heavy weight backing sheet. I have cut a circle and cut it in half and used
a half on both sides of the rocker to give a nice balance.

 
For the base card I have used the stunning snowflake embossed card stock again
from craftstyle products. To make the rocker I have used a large spellbinder circle die.


The snowflakes are cut from Marianne designs snowflake 3,
I have just covered them in glitter to add extra shimmer.
The sentiment is from the same cut and create sheet as the main image.

I hope you like today's design, and I hope you can watch
create and craft on Monday 16th to see more of the cards from myself
and the other members of the design team.

Hugs

Kirsty
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to look and comment on my blog. I really do appreciate every comment.
Hugs
Kirsty xxx